Thursday, June 3, 2010

Starting right now...


Those who know me know that I am constantly in "go" mode. I always find myself squeezing as much as I can into every single sunrise. I am one of those people who wishes there were more than 24 hours in a day, because even after I have checked off everything on my list, I somehow find something else to do before I allow myself to rest...whether it be that single weed in the flower bed that I saw on my way in, or that quick 3 mile run that I can fit in before the sun goes down...I am always going to find that one thing that could have been put off until tomorrow.

With that said...why do I choose to blog? Good question.

Although my lifestyle may be on the go, I wanted to challenge myself to take a minute (or 15) to share a few words about those moments, places, friends, family members (and animals), and memories that make me stop and say, "wow, I am blessed."

So with that said, enjoy and visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment