Monday, December 13, 2010

Jake's First Christmas

I realize I talk about my dogs...a lot. Several have brought it to my attention, but I usually just disregard their comments. If you have ever checked out my Twitter feed, about 20% of my tweets are about animals and I would say 50% of my "Twit Pics" are my dogs. Sure it might be a little excessive and all I can say is, sorry I'm not sorry.

With this year being Jake's first Christmas, and him still having a baby face, I decided to send out a Christmas card (with his photo on it) to all of his furry friends (and family). I think the final list (after eliminating a few) came out to be somewhere along 42 recipients. Yes, Cliff's dog has quite a few friends!

I had several ideas for pictures, using props such as Christmas lights, a Rudolph nose, big bows, tinsel, and candy canes...but I settled with a simple holly wreath with bells and reindeer antlers.

Here is the finished product. What do you think?!


If you wish to recieve a card next Christmas, shoot me a message! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment