Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bridal Shower Time!

Alli's bridal shower was held at my parents' house this past weekend and it was so much fun for the "hometown 6" to get together one more time (with our moms) before the wedding. I had a blast helping mom plan the shower. Why? Because we are both OCD and when we plan, we plan for success. :) Mom decided to incorporate Alli's wedding colors into everything, including the cake (thanks to Monica's mom)! I don't think many people could pull off a orange and teal bridal shower, but by golly, Denise sure did! Check out some of the pictures from Alli's "Hometown Shower". We served mini quiche, pinwheels, fruit, veggies, crackers, dip, and some kind of amazing drink that I have yet to figure out. I was also able to print off pictures of the bride and groom to put around the room.


I have to thank Cliff (big time) for taking the groom, Zak, to the golf course for the afternoon while us girls did our thing. I know it's never a man's wish to sit in on a bridal shower. :)

Also, please note my Fall arrangement on the mantle. Mom put me in charge of decorating for Autumn...she even let me buy the new painting above the fireplace.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on bridal shower theme. Last month, I arranged my niece’s bridal shower party at one of lovely New York wedding venues. Hired a reputed florist and he did wonderful decorations for this event.

    ReplyDelete